M&A: From LOI to Close
CPE Credit Awarded
Thursday, March 11, 2010; 1:00 PM ET
David Braun is hosting a webinar with Capstone Senior Vice President Wes Teague.
Building on the success of our last webinar on Contemporary Legal Issues in M&A, Capstone is presenting a new program that will lead you through one of the most challenging, yet exciting parts of any deal: The journey from Letter of Intent to Close.
This webinar will provide insight that any professional involved in M&A will want to know.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Explain the structure of an Letter of Intent and how to make it beneficial to your situation
• Describe how to manage the Due Diligence process from both the viewpoint of the Buyer and Seller
• Utilize strategies to negotiate an agreement that is beneficial to both sides
• Identify how valuation is affected during the Due Diligence and Closing process
• Recognize what is expected at Closing
• Begin to execute your Integration game plan
David and Wes will speak for 50 minutes followed by a question and answer session.
No Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation needed!
To register, click here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/875225514
Registration Fee: $79
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION: Once you register, we will send you a request for payment via PayPal (may take up to 24 hours). Once payment is confirmed, your registration will be approved and you will receive the log-in information for the webinar.
Mark you calendar for our upcoming webinars for CPE Credit:
• Thursday, April 8, 2010 1 PM ET: “Finding Opportunity for Growth” – 1 credit in Business Management and Organization
• Thursday, May 6, 2010 1 PM ET: “Identifying the Right Markets for Expansion” – 1 credit in Business Management and Organization
• Friday, June 5, 2010 1 PM ET: “How to Find Top-Notch Companies” – 1 credit in Business Management and Organization
For questions or concerns, please contact Matt Craft at 703-854-1910 or email@example.com
CPE Credits – 1 CPE credit in Business Management and Organization will be given for those attending this webinar
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Refund policy: Requests for refunds must be received in writing by 1:00 PM ET Wednesday, March 10. After 1:00PM Wednesday March 10, a credit will be given for a future webinar. In the event of a cancellation, you will be given the option of a full refund or applying your fee to a future webinar.
Capstone Strategic, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 4th Ave N, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org