The closing of a deal is the fruition of months — even years — of hard work. But closing is just the beginning of integrating a newly formed company. Combining companies is a major operation that requires skill, diligence and patience. In fact, CEOs and executives often cite integration as one of the most challenging aspects of M&A.
Learn how to successfully plan and execute the integration of two companies in our first webinar of 2015 on January 14.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the different levels of integration to decide how much to integrate after the deal is done
- Begin to develop a 100-Day Post-Closing Plan
- Explain effective communication strategies for integration success
- Define cultural differences in organizations and how to bridge them
- Utilize secondment to your advantage (you’ll learn how that works)
Don’t let a rocky integration spoil the fruits of a partnership that has been primed for success. Let Capstone help you understand how to plan and prepare for a happy marriage of two companies!
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Time: 1:00 PM ET
Can’t attend this webinar? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recorded archive.
CPE credit is available.