Finding Opportunity for Growth in Tough Times
CPE Credit Awarded
Thursday, April 8, 2010; 1:00 PM ET
David Braun, CEO of Washington, DC- based external growth consulting firm Capstone, is hosting a webinar.
David will focus on where you can find opportunity for growth in the toughest economy in a generation. His main message remains, “If not now, when?”
You and your company may be trying to simply weather the current storm, but others, perhaps even your competitors, are getting stronger now and positioning themselves for the future. David will offer solutions for how you can take advantage of the current climate.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Use Statistical Evidence and Trends to Discuss Today’s Economy from a Historic Perspective
• Define the Five Growth Options for Your Company
• Explain why External Growth (Acquisition, Joint Venture, etc.) Can Be the Best Option for Your Company
• Describe the Current State of the M&A Market Using Relevant Statistics and Indicators
• Begin to Develop a Formalized Step-by-step M&A Process for Your Company
David will speak for approximately 50 minutes followed by a question-and-answer session.
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2010
Time: 1:00 PM ET/ Noon CT/ 11:00 AM MT/ 10:00 AM PT
No Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation needed!
To register, click here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/692231858
Registration Fee: $79
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION: Once you register, we will send you a request for payment via PayPal (may take up to 24 hours). Once payment is confirmed, your registration will be approved and you will receive the log-in information for the webinar.
CPE Credits – 1 CPE credit in Business Management and Organization will be given for those attending this webinar
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Mark your calendar for our upcoming webinars for CPE Credit:
• Thursday, May 6, 2010 1 PM ET: “Identifying the Right Markets for Expansion” – 1 credit in Business Management and Organization
• Friday, June 5, 2010 1 PM ET: “How to Find Top-Notch Companies” – 1 credit in Business Management and Organization
Please feel free to forward this information on to anyone who might be interested in corporate growth strategies.
Refund policy: Requests for refunds must be received in writing by 1:00 PM ET Wednesday, April 7 and the money will be refunded in full within 5 business days. After 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, April 7, a credit will be given for a future webinar. In the event of a cancellation, you will be given the option of of a full refund or applying your fee to a future webinar.
For questions or concerns, please contact Matt Craft, Capstone’s Marketing Coordinator, at 703-854-1910 or email@example.com
Capstone Strategic, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 4th Ave N, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org