Join Capstone CEO David Braun on March 31 as he continues the Capstone webinar series on how to successfully plan and execute the integration of two companies.
This month David will discuss one of the most challenging, yet exciting, parts of any deal: the journey from LOI to close.
This webinar will provide insight that any professional involved in the various facets of M&A will want to hear and know.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
* Explain the structure of an LOI and how to make it beneficial to your situation
* Describe how to manage the Due Diligence process from both the viewpoint of both the Buyer and the Seller
* Utilize strategies to negotiate an agreement that is beneficial to both sides
* Identify how valuation is affected during the Due Diligence and Closing processes
* Recognize what is expected at Closing
* Begin to execute your Integration game plan
David will speak for approximately 50 minutes followed by a question and answer session.
No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required!
Capstone Webinar: From LOI to Close
Thursday, March 31, 2011 – 1:00 ET
Register by clicking here. Space is limited!