Too many attempted acquisitions collapse before they are consummated. Don’t let this happen to you! Join our webinar and equip yourself to close the deal.
Did you know that $390 billion worth of deals have been withdrawn in 2014? After months of preparation these acquisitions fell apart, post letter of intent. Rather than scare you away from acquisitions, this should emphasize the importance of the final phase of the M&A process: “Building the Deal.”
This stage is particularly exciting because your months of hard work can pay off by successfully closing a deal. But, remember, there is still work to be done to make that happen.
Join us for our webinar “M&A: From LOI to Close” led by Project Manager Matt Craft to ensure this last phase of your M&A process seals the deal. Learn best practices from our experienced team and drive home the acquisition.
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Explain the structure of an LOI and make it beneficial to your situation
- Describe how to manage the Due Diligence process from the viewpoints both of the buyer and the seller
- Utilize strategies to negotiate an agreement that is beneficial to both sides
- Identify how valuation is affected during the Due Diligence and Closing processes
- Recognize what is expected at Closing
- Begin to execute your Integration game plan
Date: August 21, 2014
Time: 1:00 pm ET
Don’t be caught unaware during this final phase. Be prepared to handle the challenges and carry your deal over the finish line.