Acquisitions can transform your company’s growth trajectory and set you up for long-term success. You may choose to use acquisition because your organic growth has stalled and hiring additional sales people or investing in R&D will not not help you achieve your business goals. Acquisition is fast and opens the door to many new growth options by bringing on board resources like new technological capabilities and key employees,
Capstone Vice President Matt Craft had the opportunity to speak on “Growth through Acquisitions” on the Exit Readiness Podcast with Pat Ennis. Matt explains key drivers for pursuing acquisitions and how to maximize your potential for success.
In this episode Matt and Pat discuss:
- Why you should considering using M&A to grow your business
- How many companies you should look at before closing a deal
- What to look for during due diligence
- When to get advisors involved in the M&A process
- Determining the best direction for your company
- How long does an acquisition typically takes
- And more!
Listen to the episode now.