M&A is a powerful tool for rapidly growing your business. Before rushing off to identify a list of acquisition candidates, it is important to make sure you are looking at the right markets. For over 25 years Capstone has used our unique demand-driven approach to help clients grow successfully through M&A.
After this webinar you will be able to:
- Understand the market-driven process
- Explain market criteria (market growth and size, competitive dynamics, barriers to entry) and how to use them to evaluate a market or segment
- Describe effective secondary & primary market research techniques
- Explain the triangulation technique to obtain the most relevant information for accurate decision-making
- Develop tools to objectively compare and contrast markets.
No prerequisites or advanced preparation needed
To register, click here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6406877755575034383
CPE Credit – 1 CPE credit in Business Management & Organization
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
YOUR PRESENTER: Matt Craft is a Vice President at Capstone, a top M&A consulting firm. For over 15 years he has worked with domestic & international clients and publicly-traded & private companies in a wide range of service & manufacturing industries.
For questions, comments & information regarding administrative policies (refunds, cancellations & complaints) contact Annie Sunny 703-854-1910 or ASunny@CapstoneStrategic.com.
Capstone is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.