Learn how to successfully plan and execute the integration of two companies. The closing of a deal is the fruition of months — even years — of hard work. With it, though, comes a whole new round of work that begins the moment the ink dries on the agreement. The integration of companies is a major operation that requires skill, diligence and patience.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the different levels of integration in order to decide how much to integrate after the deal is done
- Begin to develop a 100-Day Post-Closing Plan
- Explain effective communication strategies for integration success
- Define cultural differences in organizations and how to bridge them
- Utilize secondment to your advantage
Date: August 22
Time: 1:00 PM EDT – 2:00 PM EDT
CPE credit is available.