November 12, 2020 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (EST)
Join us for a webinar on one of the most challenging, yet exciting, parts of any deal: the journey from LOI to Close. This webinar will provide insight any professional involved in M&A will want to know.
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain the structure of an LOI and how to make it beneficial to your situation
- Describe how to manage the Due Diligence process from both the viewpoint of the Buyer and the Seller
- Utilize strategies to negotiate an agreement that is beneficial to both sides
- Identify how valuation is affected during the Due Diligence and Closing processes
- Recognize what is expected at Closing
- Begin to execute your Integration game plan
To register, click here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2044767680783918608
No prerequisite or advanced training needed!
CPE Credits – 1 CPE credit in Business Management and Organization will be given for those attending this webinar
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
PRESENTER: David is the Founder & CEO of Capstone, a top M&A consulting firm, and author of Successful Acquisitions. He has over 30 years’ experience and has been featured in the Financial Times, CNNMoney, CBS MoneyWatch, and Fox Business.
Capstone is pleased to announce that for the remainder of the year we will be offering our webinars for no charge as a way to support the growing number of people who are working from home. For questions, comments & information regarding administrative policies (refunds, cancellations & complaints) contact Annie Sunny 703-854-1910 or ASunny@CapstoneStrategic.com.
Capstone is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.