The first half of 2018 has been a busy year for mergers and acquisitions activity. Globally announced deal value reached $2.1 trillion, up 56% from the same period in 2017 largely driven by an uptick in mega deals over $5 billion.
Here’s a look back at the most popular posts from the Successful Acquisitions blog for the first half of 2018. Thank you as always for read these posts and following the blog.
- M&A 2018 Outlook: Middle Market On Track for Robust Year
- 3 Reasons Why M&A May Be the Best Option for Growing Your Company
- M&A Update: 1Q 2018 – Global M&A Reaches New High
- Competing by Acquiring – Lessons from the Walmart-Flipkart and Nestlé-Starbucks Deals
- Survey Shows Middle Market Mergers and Acquisitions Will Continue Growing in 2018
- How Credit Unions Can Partner with Fintech
- Why Do Middle Market Companies Execute Acquisitions?
- Before Putting Together a List of Acquisition Targets, Stop and Read This Post
- How to Develop Your Due Diligence Checklist
- 5 Ways to Rethink Strategic Growth – #5 Make Objective Decisions
Do you have a question or a specific issue you’d like me to address on the Successful Acquisitions blog? Leave me a comment below or contact me.