Valuation is an important component of any M&A transaction, but it’s much more than a simple formula. There are many different aspects to consider when valuing a business for acquisition and properly valuing a business takes both experience and expertise.
Learn more in our webinar on “Mastering Valuation for M&A.” The webinar will cover core concepts around valuation and demystify key terms and processes.
The webinar is designed both for valuation novices and those who need a refresher or more clarity on valuation in M&A.
- Basic theory of business valuation
- How to gather useful data on the economy, industry and specific businesses to assist in valuation accuracy
- Basic business valuation fundamentals and techniques
- Appropriate methodologies for your valuation purpose
- Developing equity and invested capital discount rates
- Understanding the sources of variables used in the development of a discount rate
- Common adjustments for constructing normalized income statements
CPE credit is available.