After signing a letter of intent (LOI), there are still many steps to take before closing a transaction including due diligence, final valuation, negotiations, papering legal documents, and integration planning.
With many complex, specialized steps to move the deal forward, this period can be challenging to navigate, but also presents opportunities for strategic acquirers who have a strong understanding of what needs to be done. Along the way, as the buyer, in addition to taking care of technical details, you need to maintain deal momentum and a strong relationship with the seller to successful execute the transaction.
Join us for a webinar that covers the key areas along the journey from LOI to close. In this webinar you will learn to:
- Explain the structure of an LOI and how to make it beneficial to your situation
- Describe how to manage the Due Diligence process from both the viewpoint of the Buyer and the Seller
- Utilize strategies to negotiate an agreement that is beneficial to both sides
- Identify how valuation is affected during the Due Diligence and Closing processes
- Recognize what is expected at Closing
- Begin to execute your Integration game plan
Date: November 15, 2018
Time: 1PM – 2PM EST
CPE credit available.
Photo credit: ThoroughlyReviewed via Flickr CC BY 2.0