June 17, 2021 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM (EDT)
Do you have what it takes to finalize a deal? Negotiation is critical skill for aligning decision makers from both organizations involved in a transaction. Learn negotiation best practices from an experienced negotiator of dozens of deals.
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain the steps in building a negotiation platform
- Describe effective tactics for getting what you want in a deal while protecting the relationship with the prospect
- Detail how and when to bring legal counsel to the negotiating table
- Outline a strategy to stake out three important details of any acquisition: Terms, Timing and Talent
- Develop methods for broaching the issue of price and avoiding negotiation in circles
CPE Credit: 1 CPE credit in Business Management & Organization Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
To register, click here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/9105939108230307599
For questions, comments & information regarding administrative policies (refunds, cancellations & complaints) contact Capstone 703-854-1910 or Growth@CapstoneStrategic.com.
Capstone is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.