June 18, 2020 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM (EDT)
Do you have what it takes to finalize a deal? Negotiation is critical skill for aligning decision makers from both organizations involved in a transaction. Learn negotiation best practices from an experienced negotiator of dozens of deals.
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain the steps in building a negotiation platform
- Describe effective tactics for getting what you want in a deal while protecting the relationship with the prospect
- Detail how and when to bring legal counsel to the negotiating table
- Outline a strategy to stake out three important details of any acquisition: Terms, Timing and Talent
- Develop methods for broaching the issue of price and avoiding negotiation in circles
To register, click here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4428110861131279372
CPE Credits: 1 CPE credit in Business Management & Organization
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based No prerequisites or advanced preparation needed.
David Braun – David is the Founder & CEO of Capstone, a top M&A consulting firm, and author of Successful Acquisitions. He has over 30 years’ experience and has been featured in the Financial Times, CNNMoney, CBS MoneyWatch, and Fox Business.
Capstone is pleased to announce that for the next three months we will be offering our webinars for no charge as a way to support the growing number of people who are working from home. For questions, comments & information regarding administrative policies (refunds, cancellations & complaints) contact Annie Sunny 703-854-1910 or ASunny@CapstoneStrategic.com.
Capstone is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.