Making first contact with an owner, especially of a “not-for-sale” company, is a critical step in the M&A process. It is your opportunity begin a positive relationship that may lead to acquisition. The first meeting is equally important; it is the “first date” in what could be a successful (and lucrative) relationship for all involved.
After this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain what typically motivates owners to sell
- Describe effective contact strategies for getting and keeping owners on the phone
- Detail how to use market and prospect research to gain credibility with an owner
- Outline steps for a successful first face-to-face visit with an owner
- Develop a persuasive first meeting presentation to highlight the strategic fit between your company and the prospect
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
To register, click here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4587466387070864399
PRESENTER: David Braun is the Founder & CEO of Capstone, a top M&A consulting firm, and author of Successful Acquisitions. He has over 30 years’ experience and has been featured in the Financial Times, CNNMoney, CBS MoneyWatch, and Fox Business.
For questions, comments & information regarding administrative policies (refunds, cancellations & complaints) contact Annie Sunny 703-854-1910 or ASunny@CapstoneStrategic.com.
Capstone is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.