It’s hard to believe we’re already half way through the year! I’ve had the opportunity to write about a variety of M&A topics from analyzing transactions and trends to developing your acquisition strategy.
I’ve compiled a list of the most popular posts from the Successful Acquisitions blog in 2014. I hope you enjoy these posts and a happy 4th of July to my readers in the U.S.
- How to Address Price in the LOI
- Tax Inversions: Foreign Acquisitions for a Lower Tax Rate
- Can Blackberry Make a Comeback?
- Top Mistake Leaders Make When Pursuing M&A
- Cost Synergies Ill-Suited for Growth for Men’s Warehouse
- The Greatest Hurdle Facing Tech Mergers
- Healthcare: 2013 Trends and 2014 Outlook
- In Facebook – WhatsApp Deal Strategy Trumps Numbers
- Finding the Best Acquisition Opportunities
- Credit Union Trends: Non-Interest Income Infographic