“Hello, I’d like to buy your company.” If this were the way I began my phone calls with owners, none of our deals would be successful.
Speaking with owners, particularly of privately held, not-for-sale companies, requires the right strategy and approach. After all, you only have one chance to make a first impression and your goal in the first call is to keep the owner from slamming the phone down and hanging up on you. Learn how get and keep owners on the phone in our upcoming Capstone webinar: “The First Date”: Contacting Owners and Successful First Meetings.
This webinar will:
- Explain what typically motivates owners to consider the sale of their business
- Describe effective contact strategies for getting and keeping owners on the phone
- Detail how to use your previous market and prospect research to gain credibility with an owner
- Outline steps to take for a successful first face-to-face visit with an owner
- Develop a persuasive first meeting presentation to highlight the strategic fit between your company and the prospect
Date: February 20, 2014
Time: 1:00 PM ET – 2:15 PM ET
CPE Credit Available