If you’re like many entrepreneurs, thinking up new ideas and comes naturally, but persuading someone to invest in your business may be a bit more challenging. Join this webinar with Vasilios Rousso, Managing Director of the DCU Fintech Innovation Center, and John Dearing, Managing Director of Capstone to learn how to secure funding and find the right partner for your startup.
Key Topics include:
- Trends around strategic investment and why there’s a need for it
- How strategic investors evaluate ideal partners to meet their strategic needs and goals
- Drivers and motivators of strategic investors
- Teach founders how to position their startup for success
- Top mistakes to avoid when seeking investors
- Identifying suitable strategic investors
- Q&A session
Date: May 29, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM EDT
About Your Presenters
John Dearing is a Managing Director at Capstone, an advisory firm focused on helping companies grow through proactive, strategic growth programs. We have helped numerous credit union and CUSO leader develop, evaluate and implement initiatives for building their organizations. Learn more at CapstoneStrategic.com.
Vasilios Roussos is the Managing Director of the DCU Fintech Innovation Center, which helps seed-stage fintech startups in the Boston area launch their ideas by providing resources, mentorship, networking, and community. Through the DCU Fintech Innovation Center, member companies have access to educational opportunities and the resources they need to succeed. Learn more at https://www.dcufintech.org.