Taxes can greatly impact how you choose to structure a deal or even what price you offer for an acquisition. With so many changes occurring in the tax code, it’s important to stay up-to-date and understand the effects these changes may have on your deal. Join us for a webinar with leading M&A tax attorney, Alexander Lee, on July 15 to find out what you need to know.
Tax Considerations in Mergers & Acquisitions
Date and time: July 15, 2021 at 1:00 PM EDT
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Gain insight into the ramifications of tax reform
- Identify the tax motivations for buyers and sellers
- Describe the different forms of M&A (Stock, Asset, Merger)
- Explain the tax implications for C Corporation vs. S. Corporation, Partnerships or Limited Liability Companies
- Understand taxable transactions vs. tax-free transactions
Don’t get caught off guard when it comes to finalizing your acquisition. Join our webinar to stay informed about tax considerations in M&A.